I help misfits find their place in the world.
I'm Carol Ross. Career coach, writer, and speaker.
Have you had enough of conforming--sacrificing bits and pieces of who you are to fit in?
Are you yearning for wholeness and integration?
Are you ready to *finally* shine, rather than apologize for being an outlier?
If so, I can help you:
- Find your sweet spot, where life and work come together
- Go beyond making a career change, to creating career integration
- Make meaning of the twists and turns of your career (and life)
- Bring into exquisite clarity what your next chapter looks like
Intrigued? You've come to the right place. Read on.
Let your flag fly high
I was an outsider all of my life until one day...I stopped trying to fit in.
Because of that, I became more visible, in a good way. And because of that, I found kindred spirits. The act of standing out is the clarion call for like minds to come together. Finally, I found my place in the world.
"Carol is the intelligent professional's guide to navigating careers in a world where being competent is not enough... you’ll wish you had discovered her sooner.”
– Daniel Pink, New York Times best-selling author of The Power of Regret, When, To Sell is Human, Drive, and A Whole New Mind